Call us on: 023 80226000
Kitchen Sales Designer
We improved more homes in the last year than we ever have before and with big plans for the years ahead it’s time to find a new Sales Designer to join the team. Working closely with the small team of designers and fitters we are looking for somebody who can advocate our ethos of providing informed and balanced advice, deliver truly bespoke designs and strives to maintain the excellent quality of service we are renowned for.
incorporates all of the usual fundamentals of a KBB sales designer position whilst uniting elements of the management of the project, so is ideal for somebody who enjoys seeing a project from design through to completion.
- Engaging with potential customers in the showroom.
- Carrying out detailed home surveys and showroom-based design consultations.
- Producing designs and translating the designs into CAD images & quotations and presenting these to customers in the showroom.
- Following up on leads and quotations in order to gain the sale.
- Managing projects including being the main point of contact for the customer from survey through installation to sign-off, placing orders, communicating fitting schedules and liaising with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Responding to and dealing with any queries or issues as they arise.
The ideal person…
is a passionate designer, pro-active, organised and commercially astute with excellent CAD skills and an inherent drive to gain a sale whilst delivering top quality customer service. Proven experience as a sales designer in the independent KBB industry would of course be an advantage but most of all, you are comfortable working within the luxury end of the market and are a flexible team player willing to work as an integral part of the team effort.
Hours of work will be 9am to 5pm 5 days per week including Saturday on a rota basis (a day in lieu will be given for Saturday working). This is a salaried position negotiable based upon previous skills and experience.
As home surveys and site installations can take place across a wide area of Hampshire, a driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential for this role (mileage paid).
This role is showroom based and therefore generally not suitable for remote working. The candidate must be able to communicate fluently in spoken and written English and have full rights to work and live in the UK.