Covid-19 Update November 2020
Kitchen Showroom Open by Appointment.
Due to the nature of our business we can confirm that our SHOWROOM will remain OPEN on an appointment only basis during this 2nd lockdown and we would be delighted to welcome both new and existing customers to discuss upcoming projects.
For those of you who would prefer to stay safely at home then we are continuing to offer our REMOTE DESIGN and presentation SERVICE so please do get in touch and we can talk you through how to start the process.
Our INSTALLATION team are continuing to work within Covid secure guidelines and our fitting schedule is currently UNAFFECTED.
Striving to reduce the spread of coronavirus:
- Your appointment will give you exclusive access to the showroom – we are operating with a locked door policy and will only have one set of customers from a household or support bubble present at any time.
- We will be following strict social distancing measures and you will be asked to use the hand washing / sanitizer facilities throughout your visit.
- Masks are now mandatory for the protection of both you and our team.
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting practices have been put into place and will be carried out in between every customer visit as a minimum.
- Compliance with government standards including safety checklist and risk assessment(s).